DUBAI CITY TOUR
Dubai is a bustling city with its own individual charm. So come and join our tour and you will discover more of the hidden secrets of this town.
We will take you through the heart of Dubai and explore a fascinating morning tour. The most modern and most desired tourist destination, which has lot to surprise any tourist who arrives Dubai. We will have a start with a photo stop at the "Jumeirah Mosque" which is the most captured building in Dubai and then drive towards the open beach, where you will have a stunning view of "Burj Al Arab".
We will proceed towards the "Madinat Jumeirah" (a replica of old city of Arabia) for a photo stop and then to the wonderful palm island where we will have a chance to look at the billion dollar hotel project, "Atlantis, the Palm". Before we proceed to our next stop we will pass by the "Knowledge village, "Dubai Internet city" and "Media city".
We will be having a photo stop next at the "Burj Khalifa" (the world's tallest building) which is attached to the Dubai Mall (one of the largest shopping mall in the world) and then we will head to the " Al Fahidi Fort " (oldest building later converted into a Museum) and then after a photo stop at the creek we will stroll to our final destination Gold Souq, through the tiny lines of the Spice Souq with sacks of dried lemon, ginger root, nuts, traditional medicine and much more.
HISTORICAL TOUR OF DUBAI
The best places to visit the historic areas of Dubai are Bur Dubai and Deira. Each neighborhood can be visited in half a day, and especially in hot weather, the most sensible approach is to visit one side in the early morning and the other in the evening. You'll discover the city's old quarters, survey the traditional architecture of Emirati homes and mosques, visit cultural centers, ride a water taxi across the creek, and interact with local merchants in the souks. There's no better way to get to know the original heart and soul of Dubai. Stop by the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding for information about guided walks through Bastakiya, the historic old town.
Dubai is a uniquely modern and cosmopolitan city and the United Arab Emirates is home forFamilies from all over the world, each with their own distinctive culture. Expatriates and UAEnationals are neighbors; however they can also be strangers.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed binRashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, saw the needto reach out and educate expatriates in the traditions and customs of the UAE.
His vision led to thecreation of The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) in 1995.
SMCCU is a non-profit organization dedicated to offering unique activities which raise cultural awareness of the UAE and its traditions, customs, religion and culture amongst foreign residents and visitors alike. It thereby aims to contribute to the improvement of cross-cultural Understanding, integration and communication.
WONDER BUS TOUR
EXPERIENCE the UNIQUE WONDER BUS RIDE SEE DUBAI BY LAND AND BY THE CREEK
For the first time in the Middle East and the heart of the UAE – Dubai WONDER BUS has brought an exciting and unique ride. WONDER BUS is a fun filled exciting tour that will take you around the beautiful city sights and dreamy scenes of the past as well as the modern present of Dubai.Sitting from the vantage point of your WONDER BUS seat, you get to see the scenes on land as well as the water. As WONDER BUS cruises into the Dubai Creek, beautiful architecture unfolds before your very eyes on both shores of the Dubai Creek. There is a tour Guide inside the bus English&Arabic.
BIG BUS TOUR
The BIS BUS Tour is a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Dubai, with a personal recorded commentary available in ten languages.
The Tour's two routes, the Beach Tour and the City Tour, provide the perfect orientation of Dubai. You can hop on and off as many times as you wish and explore more than twenty places of interest, discovering everything from the world famous Burj Al Arab to traditional gold and spice souks.
To suit your itinerary, you can choose either a 24-hour or a 48-hour ticket, affording you plenty of time to visit all the attractions that interest you. Our fleet of purpose built vehicles enables you to interchange between the air-conditioned fore-cabin or open-air seating at the rear.
We are also pleased to provide several free inclusions with your ticket: an Arabian Dhow Cruise on Dubai Creek; entry to Dubai Museum; entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House; a ticket for the RTA Water Bus; Walking Tour (October to April); Big Bus Rewards booklet offering substantial retail, leisure and dining discounts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi; making the Big Bus Tour your perfect introduction to Dubai.
After more than five years of cruising along Dubai Creek, Bateaux Dubai has established itself as a desirable dining destination for local residents and a must-do excursion for all visitors to Dubai.
Created by Seine Design, France, our Dubai Creek Cruise seamlessly combines cutting-edge technology and optimal comfort. With an anti-reflective glass enclosure guests are treated to unobstructed views from all seats, and the hi-tech air-conditioning system ensures maximum comfort, while a top-end sound system delivers a superb acoustic experience.
Specifically designed for the flat waters of the creek, the boat's flat bottom design and four independent engines means the boat glides seamlessly through the water. The smoothness of this luxurious floating restaurant allows you to freely move around and enjoy your timeon board.
In keeping with the Jebel Ali International Hotels ongoing environmental program, our Dubai Creek Cruise also incorporates a host of eco-friendly features that ensure it produces no effluent, while reducing noise and exhaust emissions.
Name : Al Minsaf (Bateaux Dubai)
Architect : Created by Seine Design, France.
Certification : Bureau Veritas
Built : 2003 (Dubai, UAE) , Launched in 2004
Engine : Four independent diesel/electric engines
Management : Bateaux Dubai is managed by Jebel Ali International Hotels, known for its rich tradition of hospitality and excellence.
Size : 56m long and 13m wide
Capacity : 200 guests for sit-down dinners
300 guests for standing cocktails or receptions
Dress Code : National Dress or smart casual
5* RUSTAR CRUISE
Rustar Floating Restaurant was established in 2007 and is part of the Rustar Group which consists of Rustar Real Estate, Rustar Tourism, Seven Seas Yachts and Boats Rental and Al Bayan Cargo to date, Rustar Floating Restaurant has served over 50,000 guests, each one given the same 1st class treatment you can expect from Rustar.
Rustar, one of the world's largest floating restaurants, is designed to give you all the elements that constitute a memorable evening. As you drift along the creek and watch the breath taking skyline pass you by in our spacious, air-conditioned luxury, our friendly staff will ensure your night is cheerful and cozy. Our full service bar and delicious 5 star hotel foods (catered by the MOVEN PICK Hotel) accompany live entertainment and Henna painting as you relax amongst expertly handcrafted teak decoration. Celebrate a romantic evening up on our open seated, air conditioned decks with your loved one, or let your hair down at a party, be it a wedding, birthday or corporate occasion; our offer of a full package for events and special occasions plus our capacity for 397 people will ensure your party is a memorable one! We have three separate decks that accommodate different occasions, so you will always be placed in the right atmosphere that suits your desired evening.
4* DHOW CRUISE
2hours cruising time
Pickup time –
19:00 -19:30 (in winter)
19:30-20:00 (in summer)
Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai's Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai's illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. 'Abras' (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed's House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy.
As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
MARINA DHOW CRUISE
An evening under the moonlight, the Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is a sure hit amongst travelers to Dubai. The Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise is an evening of belly dancing, dining and gliding across the largest man-made Marina in the world. Our beautifully decorated, wooden dhow is as authentic as it is modern. It's fully equipped with modern facilities, an open air upper deck and full window views of the Dubai Marina on the lower deck.
View important landmarks of what is known as "New Dubai." The surrounding area is a treat for your eyes and will give you ample photo opportunities. The Dubai Marina Cruise sails on an artificial canal city, carved along a two mile stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. En-route view The Dubai Marina Mall and other superb architecture. The Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise sets sail daily in the evening for two hours of cruising, dining and entertainment.
TOUR DUBAI 4* DHOW CRUISE
The Dubai Creek represents an enchanting, historic and vibrant life of Dubai, revel in the quiet waters along the creek as our classical dhow sails through the water. Dinner cruises from Tour Dubai offers a fascinating glimpse of the radiance of Dubai at night, where our esteemed, loyal and royal guests can bask in the cradle of Khor Dubai-the Dubai Creek.
Our dinner cruises unfold the shimmering high-rise structures that surround the creek, whilst sailing under bridges and in view of marvelous architectures such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce Building and much more. The dinner cruise operates day after day from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm; relish our all-inclusive sumptuous buffet dinner, soft drinks, tea and lots more in our 2-hour Dhow Dinner Cruise.
WHAT DO WE HAVE IN-STORE FOR OUR GUESTS
• Arabic Dates and Coffee on Arrival
• A Welcome Drink
• Arabic and English Musical Entertainment
• Mineral Water
• Return transfers from/to any hotel/apartment in Dubai
• And lots more!!
Details: A spectacular tour that takes you to the most exclusive waterfront developments
In the region – The Palm Jumeirah – with attractions such as the unique residential areas,
The Atlantis and more – experience it by sea and then onwards to one of the World’s Wonders and
Dubai’s treasures– Burj Al Arab – the fabulous 7Star Hotel.
Duration: 75 mins. Pickup: Dubai Marina Walk – Opposite Spinney’s - Dubai.
The opening of Dubai Miracle Garden has transformed the parched desert landscape of Dubai into the world's biggest natural flower garden.
More than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes and structures, and an eye catching color combinations achieved through 45 different flower varieties and color. Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination.
Miracle Garden has the record in Guinness Book of Records for having the longest flower wall which will give new landmark for Miracle Garden and City of Dubai, believed to be leader in diverse and cultural tourist attraction.
Pretty pink flamingos flock to the inland end of the Dubai Creek during the winter months. Also known as Al-Khor Nature Reserve, this sanctuary has platforms that allow visitors to get a close-up view of the birds (with fantastically sharp binoculars) without disturbing them, and the juxtaposition of these elegant birds with the Dubai metropolis is dramatic. Kids love it, and it's a decent outside bet for a quirky date too.
Retrace the steps of racing champions at the iconic Meydan Grandstand. Experience this unique opportunity to go behind the scenes to discover where world-class horses are prepared, and witness trainers putting future champions through their morning paces, all while enjoying breathtaking views of the Meydan Grandstand and Racecourse.
Discover the ultimate indoor snow resort at Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East! With an amazing mountain-themed wintery setting, enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, or just playing in the snow. Plus you can now meet and play with Ski Dubai's newest residents; the Snow Penguins!
Join us by rolling down in the Giant Ball run, jumping a 10ft. ramp, turning down the tube slides, sightseeing in the chairlift, or just relaxing over a hot chocolate at minus 4 degrees...
So get the family together and enjoy real snow all year round in a world of winter sports and snow play!
Almost everything at the restaurant is sculpted out of ice. Diners will sit on ice benches or chairs eat at ice tables, out of ice plates, and drink from ice glasses served from a bar made of ice. The restaurant is Dubai-based Sharaf Group’s enterprise while technical inputs came from Canada-based Ice culture Inc., who are credited with building ice lounges around the world.
It even has an ice gallery showcasing Dubai’s landmarks. Complimenting that is an ice portrait of His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. Freezing at minus 6degreesCelsiusthediningareais,well,bitingcold.
EVENING DESERT SAFARI
Pick up by land cruisers (15:00-15:30 during winter / 15:30 – 16:00 during summer)
• Dune bashing• Stop in a high dunes for a spectacular scene of the desert.• Visit our own Camel farm• Camel riding• Falcon show ( during winter season only )• Inside the Al Shamsi's Bedouin camp we welcome you the traditional Arabic coffee with dates, tea, coffee and water.• Live cooking of Arabic bread and sweets• Starters like shawarma and falafel• Henna painting and Shisha• Falcon display (during Winter season only)• Dinner BBQ with softdrink in buffet style• Tanoora dance show• Belly dance show• Sand boarding and Quad bikes ( 100 dhs/ 15 mins ) are upon request• Drop back to hotels approximately 21:30-22:00• For group of 15 and above, we will provide separate seating and buffet
OVER NIGHT DESERT SAFARI
Our overnight safari into the desert will offer you an adventure of a lifetime. Spend a night out in Ali Baba's tent village - a traditional Bedouin style camp and feel the tranquil and calm atmosphere of the desert night. After an exciting roller coaster dune drive, we arrive at the desert camp by sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with cold towels, Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires are lit in preparation for evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get henna a tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a belly dance show followed by a delicious three course barbeque dinner served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. Settle in and get in to your sleeping bags to experience a unique night out in the desert. We break camp after a delicious breakfast in the morning.
AL SAHARA DESERT SAFARI
Enjoy the drive of your life as expert drivers take you over dunes through the desert and then on to our specially-built camp, where we will see a traditional camel farm. In the evening you can experience the most delightful desert sunset sinking into the horizon.
Revel in true Arabian hospitality as you savour and enjoy delicious barbecued meats, salads, desserts and beverages. And if that's not enough, a camel ride and henna painting is also available at the campsite. Then it's time for the traditional belly dancing show with audience-participation!
You are cordially invited for dinner under the stars inside a Royal desert retreat. Your chariot is the legendary Mercedes G-Wagon, the off-road vehicle of choice of royalty, the rich and famous. Your expert Safari Guide will lead you on a gentle journey through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in search of exotic native wildlife. A delectable dinner at your secluded private set-up nestled inside the exclusive grounds of the Royal desert retreat awaits you. Your six course dinner is served on a table made out of an antique Arabic wooden door and sits beside your private Majlis, complete with silk carpets and soft, fluffy cushions where you can relax by your bon-fire. Relax under the stars in this once in a lifetime experience that only a privileged few will be lucky enough to experience.
Yacht cruising is an ideal way to explore the deep blue sea of Dubai and have an amazing free time to be spent in the most entertaining way possible. We make your cruising trip in Dubai the best experience in town. Whether you are looking for a relaxing and peaceful escape or an exhilarating activity at sea, we will be delighted to organize a bespoke package especially for you.Our commitment to excellence means we leave nothing to chance. We can help to plan your day-to-day itinerary, select the best places to visit, alert you to local events and generally provide all the hints and tips that ensure the perfect trip. We will take care of each of each and every detail of your charter. You can therefore concentrate on enjoying yourself and leave the rest to us.
Travel like the rich and famous and fly in one of the most luxurious helicopters around. Discover the city of Dubai and all of its amazing sights. Fly over the Palm Island home to the stars and across the world island developments. You'll See all the iconic buildings and the all-famous Dubai skyline. Taking a Helicopter in Dubai is a must do experience.
For Sea wings Pearl and Sea wings Silver tours, guests check in to our office located near Club Joumana in the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa where our friendly staff will welcome them with a refreshing drink before they board our seaplane for an exciting sightseeing experience. The Sea wings Gold tour also includes a door-to-door luxury limousine pick-up and return service and in-transit refreshments. All the guests have the opportunity to purchase a photograph of their very own seaplane spectacular and will be able to choose from a range of attractive merchandise to help treasure their memory of the Sea wings™ experience
HOT AIR BALLOON
Rising early for a sunrise flight is a minor inconvenience when compared to the breathtaking views and incredible desert landscape. It is also the best time for flying as the cool and serene ambience adds to the experience. The actual flight is approximately one hour.Weather permitting; flight is every day from the middle of September until the end of May.
You won't regret getting up early!
Approximate Starting Times (These are approximate times only and will change with sunrise.)
THE EMIRATES A380 EXPERIENCE
Take flight as captain of the Emirates A380 and experience what it's like to fly the world's largest aircraft. Soar through the skies on a 30-minute adventure in our realistic simulator at The Dubai Mall. Choose from 12 destinations, select your time of day and even set the weather conditions before you fly. Get your speed and judgment right to make the perfect landing, guided by your trainer.
Skydiving simulator, bringing you the state of the art technologies; flying has never been this easy!
iFLY Dubai offers you an unforgettable and once in a lifetime experience. The experienced flight instructors will give you one-on-one instruction on how different body positions control how you fly inside the tunnel.
You will receive free complimentary actual skydive gear rental and the actual flight experience at one-tenth of the cost of a tandem jump but with much longer freefall time! IFLY Dubai is safe for kids, challenging for adults, exciting for teens and realistic for Skydivers. We guarantee that you'll be smiling from cheek to cheek after you experience the thrill of indoor body flight! Come fly with us today!
DUNE BUGGY DRIVING
Dune Buggies include roll cages, seat belts, bucket seats, night lights, fire extinguisher, helmet and a backup vehicle complete with mechanical support to give you an uninterrupted and safe ride. All convoys are led by a qualified safari driver certified by local authorities for advanced desert driving. All our back up vehicles has mandatory First Aid kits and our drivers hold basic First Aid certification as required by law and local authorities. Minimum age to drive is 18 Years and a valid international manual driving license is a must.
Sky diving is the action sport of exiting an aircraft and returning to earth with the aid of gravity while using a parachute to slow down during the final part of the descent. It's performed as a recreational activity and a competitive sport. A typical jump involves individuals exiting an aircraft, at anywhere from 1,000 to 4,000 meters (3,000 to 13,000 feet) altitude.
Great horses and a huge desert park to ride in – what more could you want? All levels and ages of rider are catered for, with three arenas for lessons, jumping and dressage, while the varied and scenic terrain of 1300 acres of natural parkland offers fantastic rides out.
Morning Lessons and Desert Rides8am – 11am
Evening Lessons and Desert Rides3pm – 9pm
Open every day, including Fridays!
- CAMEL RIDINGCamel is also known as Ship of the desert, and we will give you the opportunity to ride on the ship of the desert without any charges, For almost 4,000 years humans have used camels as transportation over shifting desert sands between distant oasis.
Experience the beauty of UAE's desert as it was meant to be seen on the back of a camel!
We invite you to take a guided Camelback ride on the scenic trails of the desert of the UAE. The unique location and terrain as well as the variety of services offer will surely give you a taste of the real Arabia.
- DUBAI CAMEL RACING CLUBThe late president of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed endorsed camel racing and provides financial support for citizens who are caretakers of camels. Camel race take place on an annual basis, mostly during the late October to early April racing season and periodically throughout the year. The races generally take place on, Fridays, and Saturdays throughout the winter season or on 5-day races held in the UAE's larger centers. Two races are the norm, with the morning ace beginning at 7:30 AM and afternoon race at 2:30PM.
- FISHING TRIPSOur yachts and fishing boats are designed to cater to corporate team buildings and all types of private groups so if you are a fan of big game fishing in Dubai, night fishing, getting some sun, sea and sand and not sure where to go fishing in Dubai or look for yachts rental in Dubai then "Go Fishing Tours" is for all you aquaholics. We will show you that you do not have to be an extreme fishing fanatic to go on a tour with us.
- AQUAVENTUREEnjoy the thrill of the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Aquaventure Dubai is set in 42 acres overflowing with fun including Master Blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children's play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Guests staying at Atlantis have unlimited access to the water park
- WILD WADIWild Wadi Water Park is a water theme park located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) that covers an area of 12 acres and comprises of 24 adrenaline-pumping state-of-the-art rides and slides. Wild Wadi is located on located in the rural area of Dubai, known as Jumeirah, along the Jumeirah Beach Road. It is situated next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab hotel, approximately 20 minutes' drive from the center of city. This water park was designed like an Arabian Wadi (oasis) with characteristics from Arabian folklore and has rides and attractions, many of which interconnect. Once you enter the Wild Wadi water theme park, you will be given access to all the water rides, as well as the use of rubber rings, lifejackets and body boards. It must be a wonderful experience !!
- DOLPHIN BAYShallow Water Experience
This means that you will be in the water up to your waist. The entire program takes approximately 90 minutes. This intimate interaction begins with an orientation where there would be an informative presentation on Dolphin behavior, physiology, importance of marine conservation and the safety requirements for your interaction. This would then be followed by a 30 minute personal
encounter with the dolphins where you will be able to kiss, hug, feed, give hand commands, and even dance with the dolphin. The group will be limited up to 10 people per dolphin. However if you wish to enjoy this privately we offer two types of personal interactions
• Exclusive session
• Private session
- LOST CHAMBERSImagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture yourself being surrounded by 65,000 marine animals. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits including a touch tank and our interactive Aquatheatre show
- SCUBA DIVINGLocated in the Strait of Hormuz, the Musandam offers some of the most spectacular diving around Different options to suit all levels of divers. Coral reefs are abundant throughout the Musandam, accommodating many species and numbers of tropical fish. In addition, whale sharks are spotted fairly frequently in spring months.
- DOLPHINARIUMDubai Dolphinarium is a well-recognized amusement venue providing first class entertainment for the whole family.
The one and only "Live Dolphin and Seal Show" in the region is a 45 minutes spectacular performance where the audience witness our bottlenose dolphins - Senya, Ksyusha, Jerry, Tetka and Fekla and playful northern fur seals – Max, Gosha, Lusha and Fila play basketball, sing, jump, paint, juggle and even dance. The show is full of action and involves the dolphins interacting both with audience and the trainers.
- DIVE WITH SHARK10,000 pounds of lean muscle, 10,000 razor sharp teeth, 100 million years in the making. Are you ready to come face-to-face with the worlds ultimate predator?
Dive into the depths of our 10-million liter tank and experience the thrill of a lifetime by coming face-to-face with the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
Anyone can experience the Shark Dive at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: whether you are a certified diver ; whether you have never dived before ; or even if you don't know how to swim!
- DUBAI AQUARIUM and UNDERWATER ZOO
An enormous diversity of marine species inhabits the open ocean. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo recreates this fascinating environment in near-perfect detail and gives you the opportunity to walk right through it.
Located on the Ground Floor of The Dubai Mall, the 48-metre long Aquarium tunnel takes you 11 meters under the surface.
The 10-million liter Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 400 Sharks and Rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
Continue your journey at Underwater Zoo and learn more about what amazing creatures inhabit both our rivers and oceans.
Located on Level Two above the Aquarium tank, Underwater Zoo leads you through three ecological Zones; Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean.
- WATER SKIINGWater skiing is an exciting outdoor water sport that involves a towboat pulling a skier, who skims along the surface of the water. At the beginning of your first session, the instructor will take some time to explain the basics of water skiing to you on dry land before hitting the water. When you do enter the water, you will begin by crouching down on the skis and holding on to the handle on the rope. As the boat accelerates, you will be pulled up and out of the water. Now all you have to do is try not to fall off
- KNEE BOARDINGKneeboarding is a great way to begin with tow sports – you only have the balance of half your body to be concerned with, and psychologically, the feeling of being closer to the water if you fall gives you much more confidence. However there are nearly as many wicked tricks that can be pulled off on a kneeboard as on skis or a wakeboard and just as much fun to be had. If you've never felt the need to get off your knees and want your own board to progress with, here's a guide to the features you should look for.
- SPEEDZONE 3Built for speed and dressed for fun. The Speed Zone Three is designed for three riders, providing a stable ride while easily sliding outside the wake for an exhilarating run! This fast track hot rod features a full nylon cover that is as durable as it is sleek, cockpit seating to keep you in the saddle, high backrests, air cushioned floors for a more comfortable ride, and double webbing foam handles to keep your white knuckles from turning red; Speed Zone Three will keep you in the zone!
- WACKY WHOPPERGet wacky on the WACKY WHOPPER! Its dual wave shape provides incredible excitement for 1, 2 or 3 riders. Be sure to switch positions often, as the ride in the center, suspended high above the water is a completely different sensation than riding on the sides. Take turns riding Wacky Whopper lying down or sitting up, there are plenty of handles to hold onto. Soft and comfortable knee and elbow pads are strategically positioned for peak performance.
- MIXMASTER 2Grab a friend & prepare for a spin-filled ride on the all new MIXMASTER 2! This unique geometric-shaped ride for 1-2 riders puts multiple spinning and slaloming moves at your fingertips. 2 Riders will learn to spin by rocking back and forth & catching the Tiger Tooth Fins in the water causing the spin cycle to begin. This ride is packed with features you won't find on any other "normal" towable. Finally riders have been given the amazing ability to control their own ride while the boat simply drives straight. You and a friend will work together to slalom back and forth and jump the wake or spin yourselves silly doing 360's, 1080's, you name it. Then mix and match multiple spins and create your own dream ride on this deluxe Mixmaster!
- CHARIOT WARBIRD 2Prepare for the most advanced action ride in history with the new CHARIOT WARBIRD. Their wide wingspans allow you to challenge even the toughest wake, while remaining some of the most stable rides on the water as their high backrests and multiple handles keep you in place. With a simple switch of the innovative dual tow points the CHARIOT WARBIRDS can be towed in the opposite direction, transforming them into a completely different ride. No matter if you are in the mood for action or relaxation, the CHARIOT WARBIRDS have it all!
- POPARAZZICatch a wave with the new POPARAZZI for up to 3 riders! Its unique, high winged shape with rocker bottom allows you to carve into the wake and glide across the water's surface with minimal drag. With a turn of the boat, inside riders will teeter deep into the wake while the other riders will rise high above it! The unique High Rise Tower equipped with multiple Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards allow standing or kneeling on the back deck. Stand, sit, kneel, steer, lay, balance and freestyle with the new POPARAZZI!
- BURJ KHALIFA ATMOSPHERE - DINING EXPERIENCEEnvisaged as one of the finest luxury dining and lounge experiences in the world, Atmosphere has opened doors to guests at Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai - a full-fledged lifestyle destination located and described as 'The Centre of Now.' At 442 meters (1,350 ft high) on Level 122 and only two levels below 'At the Top, Burj Khalifa,' the tower's observatory deck, Atmosphere presents a unique dining concept that appeals to all epicureans – from fine dining connoisseurs to lounge lovers.
Adorned in mahogany walls and ceilings, Adam Tihany furnishings and floors of café au lait limestone and hand-tufted carpet, Atmosphere can host over 210 guests and features a spacious arrival lobby, a main dining floor, private dining rooms and display cooking stations. Led by Executive Chef Dwayne Cheer, who brings in over 13 years of international experience working in Michelin star restaurants.
- EMIRATES PALACE LEVENDOME - DINING EXPERIENCECombine unique Arabic hospitality with the finest award winning global cuisine.
Le Vendôme Brasserie offers sumptuous renowned International Buffet menu for all day dining.
Le Vendôme Brasserie in Emirates Palace offers elegant indoor seating as well as an outdoor terrace. The restaurant is located on lobby level (4th floor) of the Palace with an extensive terrace overlooking the beach & marina.
- BURJ AL ARABAl iwan: In the heart of the world's tallest atrium, flanked by golden columns and next to the lobby fountain is Al Iwan, where you can enjoy a taste of the finest Arabic cuisine.
Al Mahara: Simply the finest seafood in the world. You will feast on delicious contemporary seafood prepared by our award winning chefs, while watching a wide selection of exotic fish in what has to be the most beautiful aquarium in Dubai.
Al Muntaha: Al Muntaha which means 'The Ultimate' or 'The Top' in Arabic lives up to its name by offering unparalleled views of the Jumeirah beach, and The Palm and World Islands while you enjoy 'The Ultimate' in Modern European cuisine.
Bab al Yam: Bab Al Yam, a poolside café restaurant provides informal al fresco dining with attractive sea views.
Junsui: With breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and an uber-stylish cocktail lounge, Junsui is the definitive place to be in a setting which is a pure delight.
Sahn Eddar: Sahn Eddar is a symphony of classical sounds, marble, mosaic and soft torch lighting. An iconic spot to meet at the base of the world's tallest atrium, against the backdrop of the magnificent water display, guests can linger over morning coffee or indulge in the delights of a traditional afternoon tea.
Ski view Bar: Suspended 200 metres above sea level, spectacular views are guaranteed. This stylish bar is located adjacent to the renowned Al Muntaha restaurant.
This is a wonderful location for afternoon tea, and pre- and post-dinner drinks that are served within an ambience of luxury and comfort.Clients & Partners
- CAMEL RIDING